Yes, we know it seems obvious but sometimes even the simple things are better explained.
- Lay out your gi pants or hold them up at the waist. Fold in half lengthwise.
- Smooth out wrinkles. Fold in half across the width.
- Fold in half again.
- Set aside for the moment.
- Lay out your gi top or hold it up at the shoulders. Fold in half lengthwise.
- Fold the arms back across the shoulders.
- Follow the line of the arms and fold down the width.
- Fold again.
- Stack the top over the pants, and you’re good to go to training!
For those who prefer moving pictures, see Sensei Charlie, 6th Dan KSI explain below.
What other HOW TOs would you like to see? Let us know here.